1. Pit bike riding is walking speed, only to and from the racetrack!!!
2. Adults only driving (golf carts, mules, 4 wheeler etc)
3. What ever your age is of January 1st, is the age you must be for the season!!!
4. If a rider is too fast for a certain class, we can move your rider up to the correct
class. Your rider will carry his points with him.
5. To reserve your racing number, you must sign up for the season.
6. 150cc bike can sign up in the 85cc class (no big wheels)
7. All pre entries are not refundable
8. Rider and bike must complete at least half of the laps, and cross the checkered flag
to receive a finish. If not, rider will receive a DNF
9. No passing, no jumping under yellow or medical flag. If caught, rider can receive
2 spots to 1 lap penalty.
10. Rider must file protest within 15 min of race being posted, if there is a complaint.
11. All stock classes must be stock appearing (Rider can change handle bars
12. We will use he AMA rulebook to resolve issues, if there is an problem and we
don’t have the rule stated.
13. All riders must have a membership. Rider must have a release form fully notarized,
if rider is under 18 and parents are not present.
14. Please respect our property and follow the rules. Have fun!!!
15. While racing, if you get off the track, you must enter back on the track at the nearest
safest spot, without bettering your position.